Insurance Private health insurance plans and dental insurance plans may offer financial support for the Sleep Disordered Breathing (SDB) therapies.

  • Oral Appliance Therapy (OAT)

Insurance companies will need:

  • Copy of the Sleep Study
  • Medical Diagnosis of the sleep disordered breathing (SDB)
  • Doctors Prescription for CPAP
  • Dentists Prescription for oral appliance therapy (OAT)
  • CPAP non-compliance/failure report to get financial aid towards oral appliance therapy (OAT)